Trying to cut down on the stress in your life? These tips can help. See how many you can check off in the next 30 days on your way to a better life.
- Set priorities. Focus on what’s important. Let the other stuff go.
- Identify tasks that you can share or delegate, then ask for help.
- Get organized. Disorder can make things confusing and hard to remember.
- Set short-term goals you can reach. Reward yourself for meeting them!
- Say no — gracefully — to taking on more obligations.
- Focus on the positive. Choose to look for the good in others and yourself.
- Laugh! Look for humour in your everyday life, or watch a funny video.
- Listen to music. Choose tunes that relax or revive you.
- Talk to a counsellor or a friend.
- Remember, things don’t have to be perfect. Sometimes “good enough” is just fine.
- Take a time-out for yoga, meditation, or some deep breaths.
- Get regular exercise. Find something you like doing that you can work into your schedule.
- Set aside some time, even 5 to 10 minutes, for yourself each day.
Start your 30 check off today.
Article courtesy of WebMD